Dr. Patricia Sudol is a psychologist practicing in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Sudol specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Sudol evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Sudol because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Patricia E Sudol PSYD's Practice location
Ridgewood, NJ 07450 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Patricia E Sudol PSYD | Psychologist
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Patricia E Sudol PSYD's reviewsWrite Review
- Why Is It That Some Children With Autism Find It Difficult To Recognize Faces?
According to the World Health Organization (WHO), around 1 in every 160 children has an autism spectrum disorder (ASD). ASD refers to a developmental disorder characterized by varying degrees of impaired social interaction, disturbances in communication and language, as well as repetitive...
- Gene Linked to Autism Can Cause More Anxiety and Seizures, Study Finds
A recent study has found that a gene linked to autism causes mice to have more seizures and anxiety. Dr. Jill Silverman is an assistant professor of psychiatry at the University of California, Davis. She led a team of researchers to study this particular gene in mice. The recently published their...
- Behavioral and Emotional Meltdowns in Children with Autism
Parents of children with autism sometimes need to deal with physical and/or emotional outbursts. They could be out-of-control aggressive episodes which include screaming, shouting and crying. They may escalate into kicking, lashing out, and even biting.These episodes are not ‘temper tantrums’,...
- What Is Euthymia?
IntroductionA person is often regarded as when in the longitudinal course of mood disturbances, the threshold of a disorder is not met. People with bipolar disorder may spend most of their time in the state of mania, depression, or in a mixed state, while the rest are in euthymia. Certain...
- How to Protect Children with Autism from Being Bullied
Introduction to BullyingIt is an unfortunate fact that children have a tendency to find weaknesses and differences in their peers and latch onto it, emotionally or physically hurting the other child in the process. When performed on purpose and repeatedly this is bullying, and is a serious problem....
- Dr. Herbert Hendin M.D. 1045 Park Ave New York New York 10028
- Dr. Dominick John Riccio PSYCHOLOGIST 1036 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- Dr. Johnathan M. Wormhoudt PH.D. 460 W 24TH ST APT 1F NEW YORK NY 10011
- Dr. Annette A. Simao PSYD 155 PHILLIPS HILL RD NEW CITY NY 10956
- Vanessa Porto Caskey 412 6th Ave New York NY 10011
- Dr. Irina Volynsky PHD 440 West Street Fort Lee New Jersey 07024