Dr. Sonja Benson is a psychologist practicing in Wayzata, MN. Dr. Benson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Benson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Benson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Sonja Benson PH.D.'s Practice location
Wayzata, MN 55391Get Direction
Scottsdale, AZ 85260Get Direction
Dr. Sonja Benson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Autism
Introduction From the perspective of an outsider, it is very difficult to understand what it is to have autism. This misunderstanding, unfortunately, can result in a lot of misconceptions and stereotypes about people with autism. Below are certain misconceptions, which people usually have in...
- What is Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Cognitive behavioral therapy, or CBT, is a psychotherapy that is used to dissect the thought process and feelings of an individual. This technique is utilized to understand why people who have a complex thought process and complex feelings, dictate their behavior. This psychotherapeutic method is...
- What Is the Difference Between Depression and Anxiety?
Understanding the difference between depression and anxiety is not an easy task, as mental health conditions are far more complicated. The most common mental illnesses are depression, anxiety, and substance use disorder. It is common for these three types of mental illnesses to occur in combination....
- Can I Prepare for Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Trying out cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) is a decision one can make for himself, but you can get recommendations from someone or from your doctor. Getting started...
- Everything You Need To Know About Major Depressive Disorder
Major depressive disorder (MDD) — also referred to as clinical depression — and Dysthymia are two of the most common types of depression. While there are some less common types too, MDD is a condition that is quite common among people today. In fact, according to the National Institute of...
- Berendina (Ina) M. Numan5816 West Cedar Lake Road St. Louis Park Mn 55416
- Dr. Valerie Golden PHD825 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis MN 55402
- Dr. Christopher Richard neary Nicholas PH.D.1 Veterans Dr Minneapolis MN 55417
- Dr. Norman Jeffrey Cohen PH D3915 Golden Valley Road Minneapolis MN 55422
- Dr. Amy Steiner PSY.D., ABPP701 Park Ave Minneapolis MN 55415
- Dr. Robert C Doss PSYD LP225 Smith Ave N Saint Paul MN 55102