Dr. Betty Phillips is a psychologist practicing in Pittsboro, NC. Dr. Phillips specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Phillips evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Phillips because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- MemberAmerican Psychological Association
- Member North Carolina Psychological Association
- Member Monroe Institute Professional Advisory Committee
Dr. Betty W Phillips PH.D.'s Practice location
Pittsboro, NC 27312Get Direction
Dr. Betty W Phillips PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Serving up Java and Jobs for Those with Autism
Dirt Coffee, a non-profit with a mission to train and employ adults with autism, was founded in 2013. This non-profit has been operating out of a coffee truck, serving freshly roasted organic coffee and espresso by individuals with autism. Dirt Coffee strives to “change perspectives, improve lives...
OverviewA seizure is a sudden event caused by an uncontrolled electrical disturbance in the brain. When a seizure happens, you lose control of your body, possibly lose consciousness, and convulse. Seizures can also cause behavioral changes and changes in the levels of your consciousness, including...
- Understanding Psychotherapy
Most of us usually become too overwhelmed when dealing with the issues affecting our lives. Cases of depression, anxiety, and mental disorders are very common today. Others struggle with weight-related issues, addiction, sexuality, relationships, and loss of jobs, among others. All these concerns...
- What Are the Benefits of Cognitive Behavioral Therapy?
Prescriptions in this century are made quickly and unnecessarily. You may find psychiatrists giving drugs that have several very nasty unnecessary side effects. There is, however, a natural, stress free, drug free method and routine for the disorders of the brain. Treatment is performed is by...
- Using Theatre to Act Through Autism and Bullying
Children with autism can have difficulties speaking with and interacting with other individuals. It can be stressful for them to comprehend what others think and feel. This, in turn, makes it difficult for them to express themselves to a full extent.For Jacob Redmon, who has Asperger’s syndrome,...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- Dr. Jason Edward Bonner PH.D.3500 Bush Street Raleigh NC 27609
- Dr. Karen Dorothy Sullivan PH.D.101 Manning Dr Cb 7200 Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Karla L Thompson PHD101 Manning Dr Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Jean Templeton PH.D104 Jones Ferry Rd Carrboro NC 27510
- Dr. James Byassee PH.D.18 W Colony Pl Durham NC 27705
- Patricia E Gammon PHDDuke University Medical Ctr Durham NC 27710