Nilma Lugo is a physical therapist practicing in Trujillo Alto, PR. Nilma Lugo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Nilma Lugo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Nilma Lugo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Ms. Nilma E Lugo MPT, PT's Practice location
Trujillo Alto, PR 00976Get Direction
TRUJILLO ALTO, PR 00976Get Direction
Ms. Nilma E Lugo MPT, PT's reviewsWrite Review
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Understanding the Causes of Fibromyalgia
The exact cause of fibromyalgia is a medical mystery; however, research on this condition and pain and sensory processing is being monitored to discover how fibromyalgia develops and impacts the body. For now, research has identified several risk factors that predispose an individual for developing...
- Fibromyalgia and Women’s Health
Fibromyalgia is a commonly misunderstood and misdiagnosed condition. The cause of the pain and other symptoms associated with fibromyalgia are unknown. To further complicate this complex set of symptoms is the fact that women account for 90% of fibromyalgia cases. Although no research has pinpointed...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Mrs. Lourdes Milagros OrtizAVE. LAUREL HOSPITAL REGIONAL DE BAYAMON BAYAMON PR 00956
- Miss Zuziwe Sanchez P.T.541 Calle Orquidea Trujillo Alto PR 00976
- Mr. Juan Miguel Perez1 VIA PEDREGAL APT 805 TRUJILLO ALTO PR 00976
- Ms. Jacqueline Alvarez-hernandez PTOf18 Calle 505 Carolina PR 00982
- Lydia Esther Rosario MSPTCOND SKY TOWER 1 APT 1J SAN JUAN PR 00926
- Ms. Mirin Sanchez RPTAve.Campo Rico A-6 Carolina PR 00983