Dr. Raquel Quint is a speech language pathologist practicing in COLORADO SPRINGS, CO. Dr. Quint specializes in speech, language and swallowing disorders in patients. As a speech language pathologist, Dr. Quint evaluates, diagnoses and treats patients with communication and swallowing troubles. These conditions may be due to developmental delay, brain injury, hearing loss, autism, stroke or other diseases and injuries. Dr. Quint helps patients make sounds and improve their voices through various methods. Speech language pathologists also work with patients to strengthen muscles used to speak and swallow, and work with individuals and families to help cope with their conditions.
Raquel D Quint M.A.,CCC-SLP's Practice location
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80910Get Direction
Raquel D Quint M.A.,CCC-SLP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Asperger's Syndrome?
Asperger's syndrome is a form of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD). The difference between Asperger's syndrome and autism is that people with Asperger's syndrome will not have delayed language development at a young age. An individual with Asperger's may be equally as smart as an individual who does...
- Which Specialists Can Treat ADHD?
People suffering from attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) encounter several challenges including social, academic or professional difficulties. These issues make it important for ADHD patients to receive definitive treatments that work for them. ADHD is also very common among children....
- What Is Dysphagia?
IntroductionDysphagia is the medical term for difficulty swallowing. A person with dysphagia finds it more difficult to move liquid or food from the mouth to the stomach. Dysphagia is most likely caused by muscle and nerve problems. When food is swallowed, multiple muscles and nerves are...
- Everything You Need To Know About Multiple Sclerosis
CausesMS is the result of an abnormal response of the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord and optic nerve. Specifically the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating...
- Late Talkers May Not Have Issues When They Become Teenagers
Children who are Late Talkers may have problems with behavior and emotional development as toddlers, but this may not persist into their teenage years, according to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics. In this study, the researchers followed 2,800 children from birth up until they were...
- Is There a Cure for Autism?
It is natural to ask your doctor about the cure for any disease once you have been diagnosed with it. The same is true for those diagnosed with autism. Unfortunately, there is no cure for autism.Various behavioral adjustment methods and medications that manage autism’s core symptoms are available...
- Jamie Kathryn Godsey-neubert M.A. CCC-SLP2210 LELARAY ST COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80909
- Kimberly Ann Taylor MS, CCC- SLP4269 APACHE PLUME DR COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80920
- Ms. Darlene Therese Hunera214 E LAKE AVE WOODLAND PARK CO 80863
- Stephanie Shea M.S., CCC-SLP7550 ASSISI HTS COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80919
- Ms. Cheryl Elizabeth Fitzsimmons M.A.14985 PRISTINE DR COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80921
- Mrs. Harriet Geary Doyle MS,CCC-SLP1901 N UNION BLVD COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80909