Dr. Douglas Dompkowski practices Periodontics in Bethesda, MD. A periodontist is a dentist who specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal disease, and in the placement of dental implants. Dr. Dompkowski has expertise in the treatment of oral inflammation and often treats problematic periodontal cases, such as those with severe gum disease or a complex medical history. Some treatments that Dr. Dompkowski provides are scaling and root planing and root surface debridement.
Dr. Douglas Dompkowski D.D.S's Practice location
Bethesda, MD 20814Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Dompkowski D.D.S's reviewsWrite Review
- Clean Sleeping and Its Benefits for Sleep Apnea Patients
A lot of scientists focus on conducting research about the benefits of healthy sleeping, as well as the effects of having not enough sleep. Sleep is considered as a mysterious part of the human lives since there is no known scientific explanation why people sleep. However, despite this fact, sleep...
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- ‘Screaming for Help' Over Orkambi Drug for Cystic Fibrosis
When a person has a debilitating disease, dealing with that reality is enough to bear.But, when there is a drug out there to limit the debilitation of that disease, and governmental decision-makers don’t provide patients with it, the fight about injustice becomes overbearing.The denial for your...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- Study Shows that Inflammation Occurs Before Sleep Apnea
If a person has shallow breaths or has one or more pauses in breathing while he or she sleeps, then that may be because of sleep apnea. Sleep apnea is a kind of disorder when the upper airway is occasionally hampered during a person’s sleep. According to the National Heart, Lung, and Blood...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. Vivian A. Sorkin DMD3460 Old Washington Rd Waldorf Maryland 20602
- Dr. Thomas Lin DMD9010 Lorton Station Boulevard Lorton Virginia 22079
- Dr. David H. Schneider D.M.D.5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Linda R Suralie DDS6100 Westchester Park Drive College Park MD 20740
- Dr. Christine Karapetian D.D.S6116 Rolling Rd Springfield VA 22152
- Bijan M Kooshki DDS44345 Premier Plaza Ashburn VA 20147