Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD is a top Doctor in West Plains, MO.With a passion for the field and an unwavering commitment to their specialty, Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD is an expert in changing the lives of their patients for the better.Through their designated cause and expertise in the field, Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD is a prime example of a true leader in health care.As a leader and expert in their field, Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD is passionate about enhancing patient quality of life. They embody the values of communication, safety, and trust when dealing directly with patients.In West Plains, MO, Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD is a true asset to their field and dedicated to the profession of medicine.
Education and Training
Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences,Bethesda, Md, United States 1999
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Inner ear barotrauma from scuba diving.
- Response of prolonged flaccid paralysis to FNS rehabilitation techniques.
- Gqalpha-linked phospholipase Cbeta1 and phospholipase Cgamma are essential
- Sequencing and phylogenetic analysis of the coding region of six common rotavirus strains: evidence for intragenogroup reassortment among co-circulating G1P and G2P strains from the United States.
- Experiments in Text Recognition with Binary n-Gram and Viterbi Algorithms.
- An integrated algorithm for text recognition: comparison with a cascaded algorithm.
- Identification of specific sites in the third intracellular loop and carboxyl terminus of the Bombyx mori pheromone biosynthesis activating neuropeptide receptor crucial for ligand-induced internalization.
- Cloning and expression profiling of odorant-binding proteins in the tarnished plant bug, Lygus lineolaris.
- Identification and characterization of a sex peptide receptor-like transcript from the western tarnished plant bug Lygus hesperus.
- Identification and functional characterization of four transient receptor potential ankyrin 1 variants in Apolygus lucorum (Meyer-Dür).
- RNA interference-mediated knockdown of the Halloween gene Spookiest (CYP307B1) impedes adult eclosion in the western tarnished plant bug, Lygus hesperus.
- Tripler Army Medical Center
Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD's Practice location
West Plains, MO 65775Get Direction
West Plains, MO 65775Get Direction
Mr. Jeffrey Jon Hull MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hull
- Josh Duggar: Sex Addiction
The Duggar Family The story about the Duggar family began decades ago on a hot summer day in July 1984, when 19-year-old Jim Bob Duggar and 17-year-old Michelle got married. They were young, enthusiastic, and in love. They couldn’t have dreamed that one day, they will end up on a reality TV show...
- Why Sleep Apnea Can Be a Serious Condition
Sleep apnea affects just about 18 million Americans today. It is a severe medical condition that involves the interruption of regular breathing patterns while you sleep. Sleep apnea is caused by obstruction to the airway and it lowers the levels of oxygen in your blood. Even though you may not be...
- How to Get Rid of Bedbugs Fast
There are various forms of living organisms found in our environment and surroundings. Some of these organisms rarely cause us any harm. However, some of them could become a nuisance and cause various forms of allergies and other infections in the human body. Bedbugs are just one of those...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- Dr. Christopher D Cochran MD1115 Alaska St West Plains MO 65775
- Dr. K douglas Green MD1115 Alaska St West Plains MO 65775
- Dr. Clara Nancy Applegate Other1100 N Kentucky Ave West Plains MO 65775
- Hammad Qadir Other808 N Kentucky St West Plains MO 65775
- Dr. Thomas N Thomas MD909 N Kentucky Ave West Plains MO 65775
- Amber Gianina Baldwin L.M.T.1480 W 8th St West Plains MO 65775