Dr. Mark Lamastro is an anesthesiologist practicing in Germantown, MD. Dr. Lamastro ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Lamastro also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1987
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Westchester Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Mark William Lamastro MD's Practice location
Germantown, MD 20874Get Direction
PORT CHESTER, NY 10573Get Direction
Dr. Mark William Lamastro MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Asthma More Difficult to Control in Fibromyalgia Patients?
For those who have fibromyalgia, there are various symptoms that will be experienced. Further studies now show that one of them would be maintaining other underlying conditions, such as asthma. What does asthma have to do with fibromyalgia and how does the chronic illness affect your...
- Treatments for Testicular Cancer
The testes are paired male sex glands located below the penis, held in place by a thick spermatic chord and enclosed within the loose folds of scrotal skin. These glands produce sperms (the male sex cells) and testosterone (the male sex hormone), both fuel the sex drive and contribute to...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Mary K. Craddock MEDICAL DOCTOR5550 Friendship Blvd. Chevy Chase Maryland 20815
- Dr. Monica L. Wallace MD10810 Connecticut Avenue Kensington MD 20895
- Dr. Levi Pearson M.D.1055 Little Patuxent Parkway Columbia Maryland 21044
- Dr. David L. Chandler D.O.35 Memorial Drive Pinehurst North Carolina 28374
- Dr. Sudhir Rao M.D.2702 Back Acre Circle Mount Airy Maryland 21771
- Dr. John Beauregard M.D.5255 Loughboro Rd Nw Washington DC 20016