Dr. Steven Coulter is an internist practicing in Chattanooga, TN. Dr. Coulter specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Coulter provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine 1977
- Relationship of the use and costs of physician office visits and prescription drugs to travel distance and increases in member cost share.
- Hospice care in a commercial preferred provider organization population in Tennessee.
- Demographic factors influencing nonurgent emergency department utilization among a Medicaid population.
Dr. Steven Lee Coulter M.D.'s Practice location
Chattanooga, TN 37402Get Direction
Dr. Steven Lee Coulter M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Juicing Healthy?
Experts are of the opinion that if you are not so interested in having a whole fruit or vegetable, juices are a good option to include the nutrients in the diet. You can think of different varieties, like kale, carrots, parsley, and apples to have the benefits. This is true because juices contain...
- Why do I have Chronic Fatigue?
“People often come to doctors because of chronic tiredness. It is one of the most common complaints that bring them to the doctor”, says J. Fred Ralston Jr., MD, an internist practicing in western Tennessee and past president of the American College of Physicians. Ralston adds that there are...
- Background Noise from Televisions Can Affect Your Child's Ability to Learn
Background noise from the TV, when we leave it on without watching it, may affect young children, reports a new study. The study also reports that children in U.S. are exposed to an average of four hours of background noise from the TV. The results from the study were presented in the International...
- Low-Density Lipoprotein
IntroductionTo maintain good health, balanced cholesterol levels are quite important. The liver is an organ that detoxifies drugs and other foreign substances. It also stores glycogen, which the body utilizes for energy. Other important functions of the liver include metabolizing carbohydrates,...
- Are Ginseng Supplements Beneficial to my Health?
Ginseng supplements have been used for improving health for centuries in Asia and North America. Although this herbal medicine has been used for several medical conditions, it is not studied completely. Ginseng is of two basic types – Korean ginseng and American ginseng – and each have specific...
- Black Stool: What Does It Mean?
What does a black stool indicate?A black or dark red-colored stool is called tarry or bloody stools. However, passing dark-colored stools is not always caused by serious problems. One of the most common causes of black stools is the consumption of iron supplements, particularly in people who have...
- Kerry D. Friesen7030 Lee Highway Chattanooga Tennessee 37421
- Dr. Charles R. Woods MD571 South Floyd Street Louisville Kentucky 40202
- Dr. Mark Edward Heinsohn MD605 Glenwood Dr Chattanooga Tennessee 37404
- Dr. Amanda May Tedstrom MD711 N Dekalb St Shelby NC 28150
- Dr. John D. Cranwell M.D.2600 Taft Hwy Signal Mountain TN 37377
- Dr. Raphael Dada Lanade MD960 E 3rd St Chattanooga TN 37403