Dr. Gena Pennington is a family practitioner practicing in Eureka, CA. Dr. Pennington specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Pennington possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
St Louis Univ Sch of Med, St Louis Mo 1970
Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons 1970
- Kaiser Permanente Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Stanford University Hospital/Kaiser Permanente Medical Center Program
Dr. Gena Christine Pennington M.D.'s Practice location
Eureka, CA 95503Get Direction
Dr. Gena Christine Pennington M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- When to See Your Doctor About Back Pain
One of the most common reasons why people visit their doctor is their back pain. According to the National Institute of Arthritis and Musculoskeletal and Skin Diseases (NIAMS), 8 out of 10 people have some type of back pain. The pain originates in the spine and can manifest in multiple forms. The...
- Micropenis Condition
Rare are the men who have never questioned the size of their penis. Is my penis too small? Is my penis too big? These questions are placed on the list of the most common Google searches. Urologists also confirm that these are the usual concerns their patients express. What is it about penis size,...
- 5 Tips on Living with Binge Eating Disorder
Tip 1: Develop a healthier relationship with foodBingeing can easily get out of control, as it is often not about what you consume or the amount but the feeling you get once you start eating. It is all about stuffing yourself to suppress your feelings. The act of eating replaces the feelings you...
- Is Candidiasis of the Skin Contagious?
What is candidiasis of the skin?There are various types of bacteria and fungi that thrive on the skin. Strangely, these bacteria and fungi are a part of the natural environment and many of them help the body carry out normal functions. However, some of these bacteria and fungi can negatively react...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- Dr. Carol Humphry M.D.600 F St Arcata CA 95521
- Dr. Hugh Kent MD525 Lilly Rd Ne # 204 Olympia WA 98506
- Dr. Tamara S Dennis M.D.3306 Renner Dr Fortuna CA 95540
- Dr. Alan Martin Glaseroff M.D.1318 H St Arcata CA 95521
- Dr. Laurence Eugene Badgley M.D.2504 Harrison Avenue Eureka CA 95501
- Dr. Steven J Korenstein M.D.2675 Harris St Eureka CA 95503