Dr. Paul Wilson is a Chiropractor practicing in Horner, WV. Dr. Wilson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Wilson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Paul Joseph Wilson D.C.'s Practice location
Horner, WV 26372Get Direction
Dr. Paul Joseph Wilson D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Back Pain Get Diagnosed?
A major cause of absence in the work place is back pain. The intensity and symptoms of back pain differ greatly. Due to these variations, accurate diagnosis is sometimes difficult to get. However, some spinal diagnosis are direct.Majority of the cases related to back pain do not need medical...
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Dr. James W Leonette D.C.9039 Antares Ave Columbus OH 43240
- Dr. William H Downer DC34 Island Avenue Buckhannon WV 26201
- Brian J. Lattimer CHRt. 20 Professional Arts Plaza Buckhannon WV 26201
- Dr. Paul Lattimer DC18 Garton Plz Weston WV 26452
- Dr. Gary Neal Baker D.C.206 S Main St Philippi WV 26416
- Dr. Marie S Mason DC154 W Main St Bridgeport WV 26330