Dr. George J. Hutton MD
Neurologist | Neurology6501 Fannin St Nb 100 Houston TX, 77030
Dr. George Hutton practices Neuropathology in Houston, TX. Dr. Hutton studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Vanderbilt Univ Sch of Med, Nashville Tn 1996
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Regulation of differentiation and functional properties of monocytes and monocyte-derived dendritic cells by interferon beta in multiple sclerosis.
- The use of magnetic resonance imaging in the diagnosis and long-term management of multiple sclerosis.
- Heart-shaped lesion secondary to neurosarcoidosis.
- Pneumocephalus after an epidural steroid injection.
- Regulatory effects of interferon-β on osteopontin and interleukin-17 expression in multiple sclerosis.
- Functional brain network changes associated with maintenance of cognitive function in multiple sclerosis.
- IFN-β induces the proliferation of CD4+CD25+Foxp3+ regulatory T cells through upregulation of GITRL on dendritic cells in the treatment of multiple sclerosis.
- The role of postpartum intravenous corticosteroids in the prevention of relapses in multiple sclerosis.
- Abnormal rhythms in patients without known cardiac disease after a first dose of fingolimod.
- Evaluation of Dalfampridine Extended Release 5 and 10 mg in Multiple Sclerosis: A Randomized Controlled Trial.
- Newly diagnosed ganglioglioma in an adult patient with multiple sclerosis.
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. George J. Hutton MD's Practice location
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Houston, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. George J. Hutton MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hutton
- What Does 'Benign' Multiple Sclerosis Mean?
Benign multiple sclerosis (MS) is not a term that is used too frequently when talking about this neurological disorder. The definition of benign MS and what it specifically means is something that has been an area of contention in the medical community.In October of 2017 Multiple Sclerosis News...
- What is the Difference Between Alzheimer's Disease and Dementia?
Dementia is a brain disorder that affects communication and causes difficulty in performing daily tasks. Alzheimer’s disease, on the other hand, affects the parts of the brain that control language, thought, and memory, and it is a specific form of dementia.Though dementia and Alzheimer’s...
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- An Innovation in Alzheimer's That Is Still Under Used
In November 2017, Bill Gates announced his significant investment of 100 million USD to support the efforts in finding the drugs that could help to understand Alzheimer’s disease. Gates pointed out that this investment would help to fund the analysis of the massive amounts of data that has been...
- Why Alzheimer's Caregivers Are At Risk for Depression
It’s a very common story. Someone receives a diagnosis of a disease or disorder that will at some point require constant care, then a loved one, a parent, spouse, child or sibling, jumps into caregiver mode. Over time, as the needs of the patient grows, the pressure of being a caregiver is 24/7...
- Alternative Treatments for Stroke
Knowing about the treatment and care of stroke victims is important. When a victim shows stroke-like signs and symptoms, a neurologist must confirm the symptoms as well as identify the type of stroke the victim is suffering from, the affected areas, and the level of damage. This will help in...
- Innad Husaini415 Nighthawk Court Sugarland Texas 77478
- Dr. Flavia Nelson M.D.6410 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Cabe Owens M.D., PH.D.3131 Memorial Ct Houston Texas 77007
- Dr. Kazim Sheikh M.D.6431 Fannin Street Houston Texas 77030
- Dr. Pamela Y Blake MD1801 North Loop W Houston TX 77008
- Dr. Staley A Brod M.D.6410 Fannin St Houston TX 77030