Dr. Lawrence Woodrow is a psychologist practicing in SHERIDAN, WY. Dr. Woodrow specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Woodrow evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Woodrow because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Lawrence Woodrow PH.D.'s Practice location
SHERIDAN, WY 82801Get Direction
Dr. Lawrence Woodrow PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- How to Teach Children About Autism
Parenthood is basically one long teaching job. All parents want their children to grow up to be healthy, well-loved, and good people. This is not easily done. There are so many misconceptions in society about a variety of issues that children can be taught to ignore. Parents also want to ensure that...
- Psychologist vs. Psychiatrist
IntroductionFor individuals who suffer from certain mental health problems, there is always a question that comes to their mind. Whom should they approach for help? How would one know which type of doctor would be right and whom should they speak to? Do they need to go to a psychiatrist or a...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Do I Have Insomnia?
Definition:Insomnia is a condition in which someone finds it hard to fall asleep or stay asleep for an amount of time that enables them to feel well-rested the following day. This condition is common among the elderly and is said to affect one in three people on average. Signs and Symptoms:...
- Dr. Victor Hyman Ashear PHD1262 West 5th St. Sheridan WY 82801
- Dr. Jennifer Lea cox Glass PSY.D.1898 Fort Rd Sheridan WY 82801
- Mary ann S Callen PSY.D.1898 Fort Rd Sheridan WY 82801
- Dr. Michael John Kurtz PSY. D.325 West Loucks St. Sheridan WY 82801
- Dr. Carol A. Pastore-watkins PHD1221 W 5th St Sheridan WY 82801
- Dr. Raymond G. Leugers PSY. D.425 W Loucks St Sheridan WY 82801