Dr. Thomas L. Voegeli MD
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA, 95661
Dr. Thomas Voegeli is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Roseville, CA. Dr. Voegeli specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Voegeli tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Davis- Sch Of Med- Davis Ca 1981
University of California 1981
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Chronic Pain
- Spinal Stenosis
- Univ Ca Davis Med Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery
- U.C. Davis Medical Center
Dr. Thomas L. Voegeli MD's Practice location
Roseville, CA 95661Get Direction
Dr. Thomas L. Voegeli MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Voegeli
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Bursitis?
Bursitis is a condition that affects many people around the globe who have no idea what is causing them pain or end up misjudging what might be wrong with their body tissues. Others might have a general idea of what bursitis is but cannot tell when they are suffering from it. This is because they...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Dr. Philip J. Orisek M.D.2575 East Bidwell Street Folsom California 95630
- Dr. Safdar N. Khan MD2237 Oxford Road Columbus Ohio 43221
- Dr. Robert M. Tamurian MD3124 South 19th Street Tacoma Washington 98405
- Dr. Harold Strauch M.D.2801 K Street Sacramento California 95816
- Dr. Peter Bales MD1613 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Scott Thomas Gherini M.D.87 Scripps Dr Sacramento CA 95825