Jeff Myers is a physical therapist practicing in Evanston, WY. Jeff Myers specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Jeff Myers can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Jeff Myers will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Jeff Myers PT, DPT, CKTP's Practice location
Evanston, WY 82930Get Direction
Jeff Myers PT, DPT, CKTP's reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Mr. Jay R Mills DPT620 W Cheyenne Dr Evanston WY 82930
- Mr. Brian Dee Redden DPT620 W Cheyenne Dr Evanston WY 82930
- Michael Gene Jacketta MPT, OCS620 West Cheyenne Drive Evanston WY 82930
- Justin T Dennis P.T.2955 Professional Pl Colorado Springs CO 80904
- Mr. Devin Jacob Albrecht D.P.T.190 Arrowhead Drive Evanston WY 82930
- Mark Zeller Brinkerhoff PT170 Yellow Creek Rd Evanston WY 82930