Dhiane Lumbres is a physical therapist practicing in Winston Salem, NC. Dhiane Lumbres specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dhiane Lumbres can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dhiane Lumbres will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Dhiane Lumbres's Practice location
Winston Salem, NC 27106Get Direction
Dhiane Lumbres's reviewsWrite Review
- Is Physical Therapy Meant for Long-term Use?
Physical therapy is a form of treatment you might need when health disorders make it difficult for you to move around and perform daily tasks. It facilitates better movement and may alleviate pain. It also plays a significant role in improving or restoring your physical functioning as well as your...
- Is Multiple Sclerosis Genetic?
Multiple Sclerosis is a complex disease that can be caused by several factors; genetic structure is one of them. Several genes are thought to play a role in the development of MS. If any of a close relative, such as a sibling or a parent, has this disease, your chance of developing MS is slightly...
- Don't Be off Balance: Take Up Yoga
A recent study shows that individuals who practice yoga can help to recover balance, and prevents potentially fatal falls if they have ever had a stroke. Researchers report that stroke survivors who practice specialized post-stroke yoga poses improved their balance by 34%. This is particularly...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- Daisy Parsons Rogers DPT615 S Poplar St Winston Salem NC 27101
- Dr. Jennifer M Roberts PT, DPT109 Penny Rd High Point NC 27260
- Dr. Connie Lynn marie Bigwood DPT765 Manarda Circle Lewisville NC 27023
- Mrs. Holly Connor Devore PHYSICAL THERAPIST1240 Arbor Rd Winston Salem NC 27104
- Miranda Leigh Bunge PT760 Highland Oaks Dr Winston Salem NC 27103
- Mr. Per Kristian Moerk PHYSICAL THERAPIST131 Miller St Winston Salem NC 27103