Eileen Coleman MPT
Physical Therapist | Pediatrics3504 Grandview Club Rd Pfafftown NC, 27040
Eileen Coleman is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Pfafftown, NC. Eileen is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Coleman can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Coleman will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Eileen Coleman MPT's Practice location
Pfafftown, NC 27040Get Direction
Eileen Coleman MPT's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coleman
- Recognizing Dehydration Symptoms
Dehydration happens when your body loses fluids more than the amount that you have taken in, especially water. You can develop dehydration by sweating a lot, by urinating too much, or it can also occur due to an inadequate absorption of water to your body due to certain illnesses. All of these...
- An Innovative Method for the Early Prediction of Parkinson's Disease
As technology advances, so does the methods at the researcher’s disposal to create innovative tools that can be used in many contexts to, in one way or another, improve the user’s effectiveness at performing certain tasks. Case in point, a team of researchers from the Washington University...
- Oxygen Supply Management for COPD Patients
When an individual has COPD, air is being blocked because of the tightening of the airways due to inflammation (bronchitis), and it is also possible for the patient to experience alveolar over-inflation (emphysema). The latter condition creates a problem to the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide,...
- How Are Migraines Diagnosed?
How Are Migraines Diagnosed?Migraine is a condition that is mostly mistaken for other diseases. In some cases, it is left undiagnosed, untreated, and even misdiagnosed in certain situations, such as when doctors assuming the migraines are other types of headaches. It is a condition that makes a...
- Crohn's and Colitis Advocate Jake Diekman Receives Hutch Award
Living with a chronic illness requires a degree of fortitude that is different than just making it through a normal day. It requires a huge adjustment in lifestyle to make sure health is at the forefront.While anyone living with a chronic illness exhibits both bravery and perseverance, sometimes...
- Parenting with Fibromyalgia
Parenting itself is a rewarding yet daunting task; however, it becomes tougher when you are raising your kid while suffering from chronic pain caused by fibromyalgia.What is fibromyalgia?Characterized by fatigue and skeletal pain, fibromyalgia still remains a mystery to the medical community....
- Mrs. Katie Ann Rivers PT, DPT1600 7th Ave S Birmingham AL 35233
- Mrs. Cassandra Napoli Murphy PT, C/NDT4369 Southern Oak Dr High Point NC 27265
- Ms. Emmie Bostian Curry PT232 Harper St Winston Salem NC 27104
- Ms. Mary Anne Loftin LPT, ATP1086 Jenkins Branch Ln Mount Ulla NC 28125
- Mrs. Michele Elizabeth Brewer PT5500 Folkstone Rd Pfafftown NC 27040
- Rachel Faile LPT2315 Coliseum Dr Winston Salem NC 27106