Dr. David Stevens is a psychologist practicing in Dalton, GA. Dr. Stevens specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Stevens evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Stevens because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. David T. Stevens PH.D.'s Practice location
Dalton, GA 30720Get Direction
Dr. David T. Stevens PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Sociopath? Definition, Characteristics, and Treatment
A sociopath is an individual who has a personality disorder, which is characterized by antisocial, deceitful, and manipulative tendencies. Sociopaths also lack empathy and usually have a hard time forming relationships. Most of the time they are irresponsible, and in worst cases, do not have a...
- Is Authoritative Parenting Healthy?
A Brief HistoryDiane Baumrind, a clinical and developmental psychologist, first defined authoritative parenting style in a system that classifies how parents raise their children. According to Baumrind, parenting has three major approaches, which are:...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- What Is Antisocial Personality Disorder?
Antisocial Personality DisorderAntisocial personality disorder, also called sociopathy, is a type of personality disorder that is characterized by irresponsible, criminal, and impulsive behavior. A person with antisocial personality disorder is often reckless, dishonest, and manipulative with no...
- How Integrated Classrooms Can Benefit Children with Autism
Children who have learning disabilities or other conditions on the autism spectrum often find themselves placed in special education. The idea behind special education is a positive one. It allows teachers to give more attention and care to students that need it the most. It also allows teachers to...
- Dr. George O Karasievich PSY D1406 Broadrick Dr Dalton GA 30720
- Dr. George Gary Leigh PHD2200 Morris Hill Rd Chattanooga TN 37421
- Dr. Kenneth Edward Walker PSY.D.126 W Gordon St Dalton GA 30720
- Dr. Kenneth Neal PSY.D.604 S Classen Ave Oklahoma City OK 73160
- Dr. Dolcelyn Zackrison PSY.D.30 Hidden Trace Dr Ringgold GA 30736
- Dr. Ronal Eugene Smith PH.D.35 Harley Ln Ringgold GA 30736