Dr. Michael Gerdine is a Chiropractor practicing in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Gerdine specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Gerdine seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Michael L Gerdine D.C's Practice location
Saint Louis, MO 63108Get Direction
Dr. Michael L Gerdine D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes an Upper Back Pain?
Any pain or discomfort in and around the shoulders and upper areas of your back is referred to as upper back pain. Pain may occur due to a strain or poor posture over a period of time, or as a result of sudden injury or trauma. In recent times, the use of computers has lead to an increase in upper...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- Treatments for Back Pain
The aim of treatments for back pain is to relief pain and restore mobility. Adjusting your activities is the essential treatment for easing acute back pain caused by minor injury or strain. Back pain treatments are determined by the duration you have experienced the pain, the severity and your...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Dr. James E Hussey DC2621 Raymond Dr Saint Charles MO 63301
- Dr. Mike Zwiener D.C.414 West Main Street FESTUS MO 63028
- Dr. James William Hankinson D.C.11216 Manchester Road Kirkwood MO 63122
- T.J. Williams11558 St. Charles Rock Road Bridgeton Missouri 63044
- Dr. Robert Arnone D.C.11426 Gravois Rd Saint Louis MO 63126
- Dr. Jennifer Lynn Mccleary D.C.225 S. Meramec Avenue Clayton Mo 63105