Dr. Doris Lauckner is a psychologist practicing in Seaford, DE. Dr. Lauckner specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lauckner evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lauckner because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Doris Gerda Lauckner PH.D.'s Practice location
Seaford, DE 19973Get Direction
Dr. Doris Gerda Lauckner PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- Amazing Mom Helps Son with Autism Fulfill Dream of Opening Bakery
For many people with autism, adulthood poses even more difficulties than childhood. Shelly Henley is the mother of Jacob Wittman, and she knew this better than most people.But she did not let her son fall to the wayside, like so many children with autism do when they cross the threshold into...
- What Is Insomnia? Get the Facts
Insomnia is also known as sleeplessness. It is a sleep disorder where people have trouble sleeping. Insomnia is caused by several factors. People with insomnia have abnormal sleeping patterns as well as daytime sleepiness, irritability, and a depressed mood. They may also have an increased...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What to Expect During Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
What does CBT involve?The CBT sessionsThere are individual and group sessions. Some sessions are on hand books or even computer programs. Nowadays, you can connect to a therapist online.If you opt for individual CBT:...
- Clinically Isolated Syndrome vs. Multiple Sclerosis: What You Need To Know
Clinically isolated syndrome presents the same type of attack where the body’s immune system attacks the central nervous system. If this only happens once, it's known as CIS.Clinically Isolated SyndromeDespite popular belief, CIS does not always go on to develop multiple sclerosis. This does...
- Dr. Eva K Anderson PHD540 RIVERSIDE DR SALISBURY MA 21801
- Mr. Michael B. Finegan PH.D.102 W Market St Salisbury MD 21801
- Dr. Kerri Janine Kennard PH.D.26876 Sussex Hwy Seaford DE 19973
- Halen Kannuck-trivett Other390 N. Market Street Extended Seaford DE 19973
- Jeanne Stone SCH. PSYCHOLOGIST390 North Market Street Extended Seaford DE 19973
- Michael Lecompte Other17099 County Seat Hwy Georgetown DE 19947