Dr. Robert Millstein is an internist practicing in Portsmouth, NH. Dr. Millstein specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Millstein provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med- Farmington Ct 1983
University of Alabama School of Medicine 1983
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Strong Mem Hsp U Rochester, Internal Medicine
Dr. Robert Millstein MD's Practice location
Portsmouth, NH 03801Get Direction
Dr. Robert Millstein MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Hepatitis A?
Hepatitis A is a liver disease caused by a virus of the same name. Hepatitis A is one of the different types of virus that affects the liver and results in inflammation. The disease may be mild to severe, affecting the functioning of the liver. In mild cases, no special treatment is required and the...
- What is Diaphragmatic Breathing?
Diaphragmatic breathing, belly breathing, or abdominal breathing is a popular breathing technique. Breathing, according to this technique, is not only a need but a skill to make life more enjoyable. It is a way to bring in maximum benefits from any physical activity. The movement of the abdomen...
- How to Get Rid of a Boil: Homeopathic Treatment and Prevention
IntroductionA small bump on any part of the body is always a troublesome affair. Has anyone wondered whether it is just a boil or a pimple? Although the two often look so similar, they are actually two different things. A pimple and a boil may start out similarly, wherein there would be a reddish...
- Dr. Gregory J Warth MD1060 First Colonial Rd Virginia Beach VA 23454
- Dr. Huy Anthony Tran D.O.500 J Clyde Morris Blvd VA 23693
- Dr. Judi Griffin MD736 Battlefield Boulevard Chesapeake Virginia 23320
- Abdulkadir Salhan3705 George Mason Drive Falls Church Virginia 22041
- Dr. Zattam Musselmani MD1422 Poindexter St Chesapeake VA 23324
- Dr. Dipes K Ray M.D., MRCP113 Gainsborough Sq Chesapeake VA 23320