Dr. Gregory Ray, DDS
Dentist | General Practice500 S Sepulveda Blvd Suite #305 Manhattan Beach CA, 90266
Dr. Gregory Ray is a Dentist practicing in Manhattan Beach, CA. Dr. Ray specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Education and Training
University of the Pacific DDS 2002
Dr. Gregory Ray, DDS's Expert Contributions
Does a real dentist help you during Invisalign?
Yes with Invisalign you see a dentist to plan the case, and check in every month to monitor progress and make corrections if necessary. Once completed the final retainers are delivered by that same dentist. READ MORE
Areas of expertise and specialization
- California Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Spear Faculty Club
Professional Society Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Licensed to practice in New York and California, Fellow of the International Congress Oral Implantology, Certified Trainer for Chairside Economical Restoration of Esthetic Ceramics
What do you attribute your success to?
- Treating his patients as family members, giving them the same advice and guidance he would his family.
Dr. Gregory Ray, DDS's Practice location
Manhattan Beach, CA 90266Get Direction
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Is It Safe to Go to the Dentist While Pregnant?
Pregnancy is the most precious time for any woman, as well as for her partner. However, being pregnant makes the future mother worry about her health and the subsequent health of her child. Therefore, when a need arises to go to a dentist, many pregnant women are not sure what to do. However, many...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Carmella Mashian DDS6200 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Dr. Arash Hakhamian AA, B.S, D.D.S6333 Wilshire Blvd Los Angeles CA 90048
- Leila Zamiri DDS5828 Cherry Ave Long Beach CA 90805
- Dr. Maryam Hadian DDS23517 Main St Carson CA 90745
- Dr. Karen Baghdasaryn DDS6300 SAN FERNANDO RD GLENDALE CA 91201
- Dr. Kamelia Mallak DDS3943 E Anaheim street Long Beach Ca 90804