Dr. Mohammad Bahadori is a rheumatologist practicing in Woodbridge, VA. Dr. Bahadori specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Bahadori treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
Teheran Univ, Fac of Med, Teheran, Iran 1967
UNIV OF TEHERAN (PAHLAVI MEDICAL SCHOOL) 1967
Shahid Beheshti University of Medical Sciences
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Rheumatology; Med Coll Of Pa & Hosp, Internal Medicine; Sinai Hosp Of Baltimore, Internal Medicine
- Sinai Hospital of Baltimore Program
Dr. Mohammad Bahadori M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Mohammad Bahadori M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Buffalo State Football Player Isn't Letting Lupus Define Who He Is
Naseer Jackson plays football for SUNY Buffalo State Football, and he loves it. But, how Nas got to this point is a miracle. He plays for a Division III school which means he trains, plays, and gets tackled – hard. Division III school athletes get no glory, are not on national rosters, and they...
- Can a TENS Unit Ease Fibromyalgia Pain?
Those with fibromyalgia live every day with chronic pain. Medications may work great, but they often have unacceptable side effects. If you don’t want to handle your pain with drugs, other alternatives might help, and one of these alternatives could be a TENS unit. ...
- More Sleep May Ease Rheumatoid Arthritis Symptoms
A recent study shows relieving pain and getting better sleep may help lessen the severity of rheumatoid arthritis. The goal of this descriptive-correlative study was to better understand the relationship among pain, sleep, and inflammatory markers.This information could then be used to “develop...
- 5 Studies on Fibromyalgia
Up to now, there has been no universally acknowledged cure for fibromyalgia. The number of symptoms constantly bothering a person with this syndrome can sometimes lead to anxiety and depression. Given that only less than 10% of people are recorded to have fibromyalgia, patients with this condition...
- What Does It Really Mean When Lupus Is In Remission?
The medical definitions for remission do not work always for lupus. Sometimes, remission means that your symptoms, blood work and physical exams are normal and stay that way for a time. When this happens, your doctor may feel that you never had lupus, but had another condition that caused your...
- The Reality Behind Juvenile-Onset Fibromyalgia
Over time, more and more health conditions have been discovered, which has ultimately led to a more informed world of healthcare. These breakthroughs have been thanks to a never ending goal of creating more efficient treatment options, which is being done as technology improves and becomes more...
- Dr. David G. Borenstein MD2021 K Street Northwest Washington District of Columbia 20006
- Dr. Shari B Diamond M.D.2021 K St Nw Washington DC 20006
- Dr. Malgorzata Gradzka M.D.3620 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033
- Dr. Ellen M Jenkins MD3022 Williams Dr Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Joseph P. Laukaitis M.D.2141 K. Street, N. W. Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Monica Maria Stewart M.D.2100 W Pennsylvania Avenue Washington DC 20037