Dr. Karen Parrino is a Chiropractor practicing in Mahopac, NY. Dr. Parrino specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Parrino seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Karen Rachelle Parrino D.C.'s Practice location
Mahopac, NY 10541Get Direction
Dr. Karen Rachelle Parrino D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- How to Sleep Easier with Chronic Back Pain
Chronic back pain is one of the most common musculoskeletal disorders that may affect one's ability to fall asleep or stay asleep. People with chronic back pain have a higher rate of disrupted sleep. Studies show that sleep disturbances increase pain sensitivity in some people. Medications are now...
- Rennie Statler979 Route 22 Brewster New York 10509
- Dr. Richard A Huntoon DC320 Robinson Ave Newburgh NY 12550
- Dr. Gerald A Anzalone D.C.1019 Park St Peekskill NY 10566
- Dr. Lisa Marie Cavaliere D.C.359 E Main St Mount Kisco NY 10549
- Dr. Bruce Sirlin D.C.471 Bedford Rd Pleasantville NY 10570
- Dr. Ferdinand A Esser D.C.2050 Saw Mill River Rd Yorktown Heights NY 10598