Dr. Tracy Stewart is a pediatrician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Stewart is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Stewart diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Stewart can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Ar Coll of Med, Little Rock Ar 1991
University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences College of Medicine 1991
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Stomach Flu
- Skin Tag
- Strep Throat
- Univ Of Ar Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Program
Dr. Tracy D. Stewart M.D.'s Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Dr. Tracy D. Stewart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is the MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella) Vaccine Safe for My Baby?
What are some considerations with regard to vaccination?Never hide anything from your GP while he is deciding about the shots for your baby as your carelessness might have grave after-effects (side effects) for your baby. If your baby has diarrhea or is recovering from the flu, it would not be the...
- How Long Should my Child Be Sleeping?
The amount of sleep a child needs varies depending on the child and the child's age.1-4 weeks oldNewborns usually sleep for 15 to 18 hours per day, but this sleep usually occurs in short periods of two to four hours at a time. The duration of sleep is generally longer for babies who are born...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Diagnostic Tests for Autism Often Miss Features in Girls
Males and females of any age can both be on the autism spectrum. Currently, more boys and men have been diagnosed with autism than girls and women. Is this correct, though? Perhaps just as many girls are on the autism spectrum, but are failed to be diagnosed properly.The current standardized tests...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Terry O. Harville4301 West Markham Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Sanders M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary M.D.230 N Rufe Snow Dr Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Misty Dawn Nolen M.D.2301 Springhill Rd Benton AR 72019
- Dr. Jeremy D. Bufford M.D.4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532
- Dr. Arti Lal MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202