Dr. Daniel Henderson is a Chiropractor practicing in Livermore, CA. Dr. Henderson specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Henderson seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Daniel Stephen Henderson D.C's Practice location
Livermore, CA 94550Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Stephen Henderson D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Middle Back Pain?
Middle back pain, also known as upper back pain or thoracic back pain occurs anywhere between the bottom of the neck to the top of the lumbar spine, where the rib cage ends. The ribs are connected to the sternum (a narrow thickened plate in the center of the chest) and then wrap round the...
- What Are the Symptoms and Treatment Options for Lower Back Strains?
Lower back strain is one of the most important causes of back pain. Lower back strains refer to the strain of muscles and ligaments in the back that maintains the vertebrae in place. Strain of these muscles leads to tissue tear and weakening of the muscles. This affects the positioning of the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What is Degenerative Disc Disease?
Degenerative disc disease is characterized by the breakdown of the intervertebral discs — the soft discs that act as shock absorbers and provide flexibility to the spine. This condition is not a disease, but it is a common change that occurs with age. It is a common age-related change in which...
- What Can I Do to Get Rid of My Back Pain?
Stretching to reduce back painStretching can help you to ease your back pain in two ways. First, it helps to relax the back muscles, and second, it strengthens your back muscles. However, forceful stretching that causes pain can do more harm than good. So, it is best to speak with your healthcare...
- Harris K. Lee39159 Paseo Padre Parkway Fremont California 94538
- Amelia Mazgaloff D.C110 Sutter St San Francisco CA 94104
- Dr. Michael Pound D.C.350 John Muir Pkwy #265 Brentwood CA 94513
- Dr. Anita Haque DC1855 First St Livermore CA 94550
- Dr. Lana S. Hutnick D.C.8 N Abel St Milpitas CA 95035
- Dr. Timothy John Jameson D.C.3319 Castro Valley Blvd Castro Valley CA 94546