Dr. Tracey Arnell M.D.
Proctologist161 Fort Washington Ave Suite 832 New York NY, 10032
Dr. Tracey Arnell is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Arnell specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Arnell often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
University of Washington School of Medicine 1992
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- 2009, 2009New York Super Doctors
- Gallstones, Hiatal Hernia, Inguinal Hernia And More
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
Experience & Accolades
- MemberMedical Education, Department of Surgery -- Vice Chair
- Member Committee on Appointments and Promotions -- Chairman
- Director General Surgery Residency Program
Dr. Tracey Arnell M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10032Get Direction
Dr. Tracey Arnell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Arnell
- What is a Virtual Colonoscopy?
Also referred to as a VC, a virtual colonoscopy is an x-ray test that detects polyps, cancer or other disorders in the colon. Colonography is the medical term for this test.How It's DoneThere is a difference between an ordinary colonoscopy and a virtual colonoscopy. The ordinary colonoscopy uses a...
- Colonoscopy: What to Expect During Recovery
A colonoscopy is an outpatient procedure, wherein the rectum and the large intestine are checked. You do not need to stay overnight at the hospital or clinic unless your doctor needs to have additional tests done or needs you to be monitored for a short while.A colonoscopy can be used to identify...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Dr. Gokhan Ozuner MDThe Cleveland Clinic Foundation A 30 Cleveland OH 44195
- Dr. Evelyn Irizarry MD234 E 149th St Bronx NY 10451
- Dr. Anuj Raj Kandel M.D.146 Academy St Presque Isle ME 04769
- Dr. Tereza Cristina Sardinha M.D.3003 New Hyde Park Rd New Hyde Park NY 11042
- Dr. Lester Gottesman MD425 W 59th St New York NY 10019
- Dr. Marian Fleischer M.D.9707 Fourth Avenue Brooklyn NY 11209