Dr. Mary O'connor is a psychologist practicing in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. O'connor specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. O'connor evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. O'connor because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Prenatal alcohol exposure and attachment behavior in children.
- Psychiatric illness in a clinical sample of children with prenatal alcohol exposure.
- Increasing the report of alcohol use among low-income pregnant women.
- Alcohol use in pregnant low-income women.
- The relationship of prenatal alcohol exposure and the postnatal environment to child depressive symptoms.
- Health care provider advice and risk factors associated with alcohol consumption following pregnancy recognition.
- Reducing adverse outcomes from prenatal alcohol exposure: a clinical plan of action.
- Executive functioning predicts social skills following prenatal alcohol exposure.
- Predictors of stress in parents of children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.
- Brief intervention for alcohol use by pregnant women.
- Functional magnetic resonance imaging of verbal learning in children with heavy prenatal alcohol exposure.
- Mapping white matter integrity and neurobehavioral correlates in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.
- Behavioral regulation as a predictor of response to Children's Friendship Training in children with fetal alcohol spectrum disorders.
- Alcohol use and serious psychological distress among women of childbearing age.
- Altered frontal-parietal functioning during verbal working memory in children and adolescents with heavy prenatal alcohol exposure.
Dr. Mary J O'connor PHD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Los Angeles, CA 90095Get Direction
Dr. Mary J O'connor PHD's reviewsWrite Review
- Breaking a World Record to Highlight Autism Awareness
In San Antonio, volunteers are getting together to make the world's biggest blanket fort to highlight autism awareness.The idea for the blanket fortSo, how did people decide to gather to build the world's biggest blanket fort? As many of history's most influential decisions have been made, some...
- Children with Autism Found to Benefit from Art Therapy
Finding a way to treat those with autism spectrum disorder is of the utmost importance for researchers. This especially holds true when it comes to children. With this in mind, a researcher from Florida State University, Theresa Van Lith, began working with art therapists in order to reinvent...
- Marriage, Relationships, and Autism
An autism diagnosis can be life changing in many ways, but many wonder how it will impact their relationships, marriages, and other long-term plans.MarriageLife is like a roller coaster. There are highs and lows.However, your partner is supposed to be there through all of it with you, and you will...
- Porn-Induced Erectile Dysfunction: Is It Real?
Erectile Dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to get or maintain a full erection while performing sexual intercourse. The repeated and consistent problems in erection render a man unfit to engage in sexual activity. The University of Washington in Seattle concludes that 1 in 5 men suffer from...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Teen with Autism Chosen to Sing at Carnegie Hall
Singing at Carnegie Hall is a massive accomplishment for any musician, but Ting Perlis could be especially proud of the feat as she is one of the few people with autism to be invited to sing at the prestigious performance center. However, she needed monetary assistance to make it there, and called...
- Dr. Alaleh Selkirk PHD433 N Camden Drive Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Nourit Korzennik PH D24050 Madison Street Torrance California 90505
- Dr. Claire Vines PsyD. PHD PSY D LMFT4333 Admiralty Way Marina del Rey CA 90292
- Sydney Brooks Blake1820-A Hardison Place South Pasadena California 91030
- Rosalyn S. Eig10821 Lindbrook Drive Los Angeles California 90024
- Dr. Sheila Wu O.D.520 South Lafayette Park Place Los Angeles California 90057