Virna liza Barte is a physical therapist practicing in Hudson, FL. Virna liza Barte specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Virna liza Barte can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Virna liza Barte will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Virna liza Javelosa Barte PT's Practice location
Hudson, FL 34667Get Direction
Virna liza Javelosa Barte PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Fibromyalgia: Change Your Lifestyle
Lifestyle ChangesLong-term body pain and localized tenderness, as well as the many other symptoms of fibromyalgia can drastically change the lifestyle of an individual. It can affect a person’s mobility resulting in the need for a cane, walker or wheelchair. Individuals may also find that they...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- Occupational Therapy vs. Physical Therapy
Therapy is synonymous with treatment, which means that it is a course of action taken to correct a particular health problem. As with other fields, there are different approaches to therapy such as occupational and physical therapy. They are both recognized professions and the practitioners must be...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Jeffery Matthew Balogh DPT3215 Hargo Rd Toledo Ohio 43606
- Ryan P Whelton MSPT, DPT15303 Amberly Dr Tampa FL 33647
- Samantha L Herrick DPT722 N Mclean Blvd South Elgin IL 60177
- Amy T Kroll PT6600 Madison St New Port Richey FL 34652
- Mrs. Kelley Anne Hersey PT13000 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612
- Mr. Sandra L Lanning PT3385 Mariner Blvd Spring Hill FL 34609