Dr. Mikhail Radivilov is an internist practicing in Lakeland, FL. Dr. Radivilov specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Radivilov provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Leningradskij Sanitarno Gigienceskij Med Inst- Leningrad- Russia 1981
St. Petersburg State Pediatric-Medical University 1981
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Vascular Disease
- Vet Affairs Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U S DEPARTMENT OF VETERANS AFFAIRS
Dr. Mikhail Radivilov MD's Practice location
Dr. Mikhail Radivilov MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Radivilov
- What Are BCAAs?
What are BCAAs?The term BCAA is short for branched-chain amino acid. The human body is made up of different proteins, which contain amino acids. There are 20 amino acids and nine of them are considered essential amino acids, which you can get through your diet because your body cannot make...
- What Is Nicotine?
IntroductionNicotine is an alkaloid stimulant that comes from the nightshade family of plants, particularly from the leaves of tobacco. The type of nicotine found in tobacco plants is called Nicotiana tabacum. Nicotine can also be synthetically produced. Thousands of chemicals are contained in...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Bladder Spasms: the Causes and Symptoms
As the urinary bladder fills, the sensation to release urine gradually builds up. Few people have a continuous urge to ease the bladder while experiencing pain. This situation, called bladder spasms, may lead to wetting one's pants. Bladder spasms are caused by the muscles of the bladder contracting...
- Dr. Armando A. Doval M.D.Hospital De La Concepcion San German PR 00683
- Dr. Steve Wayne Smith M.D.102 Southern Oaks Drive Plant City Florida 33563
- Dr. Akua Wiredu MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Syed Ali Safdar M.D.37900 Daughtery Rd Zephyrhills FL 33541
- Dr. John A Bazley MD1600 Lakeland Hills Blvd Lakeland FL 33805
- Dr. Matthew Taylor Hartlage M.D.38135 Market Sq Zephyrhills FL 33542