Dr. Nathan Cox is a hospitalist practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Cox specializes in the comprehensive medical care of hospitalized patients. As a hospitalist, Dr. Cox manages the clinical problems of hospitalized patients and the acutely ill, while working to improve the performance of the hospital. Dr. Cox works in collaboration with all of the different doctors that are working with the patient. Hospitalists are involved in the diagnosis, treatment and medical procedures of patients.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- NYU Langone Medical Center 2009
- New York University; New York, Ny 2011
Dr. Nathan R Cox M.D.'s Practice location
New York, NY 10010Get Direction
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Nathan R Cox M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cox
- Does Fasting Help with Weight Management?
Does Fasting Help in Weight Management?Many people consider fasting to be a quick way of losing extra pounds while others consider it to be useful for detoxifying the body. There are many types of fasting programs where only water or fluids are taken in while in another form, only fruits or raw...
- Former Pro Athlete Sells Medal to Give Teen Soccer Fan Lung Transplant
Mo Johnston, former star athlete as part of both the Rangers and the Celtics has decided he wants to give back. He has decided to sell his league medal in order to raise money so a teen with cystic fibrosis could receive a lung transplant that has become crucial to his health.Background on...
- What to know about Former President George H.W. Bush's Vascular Parkinsonism
George H.W. Bush, who served as the 43rd president of the United States, notably revealed that he has Vascular Parkinsonism in an interview by Parade Magazine. The severity of his condition wasn't as recognized until Super Bowl 51, when he went onto the field in a wheelchair. But, George H.W. Bush...
- What to Avoid if You have Osteoarthritis
Refined CarbohydratesRefined carbohydrates provide calories but do not contain enough nutrients. Sugar and enriched flour are examples of refined carbohydrates. These ingredients can have a bad effect on blood sugar levels, energy, appetite, and mood. Healthcare providers recommend avoiding enriched...
- What is Autism?
Autism is a developmental disorder that affects an individual's communication, social, and interpersonal skills. For individuals with this neurological disorder, their normal brain development supporting communication and social skills are impaired. Autism is also known as autism spectrum disorder...
- What is Sepsis?
Sepsis is a serious medical condition characterized by an exaggerated immune response towards an infection. This response causes the release of chemicals, which results in widespread inflammation and blood clotting in different parts of the body. Sepsis may result in sudden drop in the blood...
- Dr. Natasha A. Telesford MD502 E Monroe St Rapid City SD 57701
- Dr. Olawumi Oluwabunmilola Babalola M.D.300 Community Dr Manhasset NY 11030
- Dr. Aleksander Lekan M.D.1980 Crompond Road Cortlandt Manor NY 10567
- Dr. Ernie Lapus Esquivel MD525 E 68th St New York NY 10065
- Dr. John Travis Gossey MD505 East 70th Street New York NY 10021
- Dr. Saraswati Rose Iobst M.D.525 E 68th St New York NY 10065