Dr. Shyler Vincent is a Dentist practicing in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Vincent specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Shyler Dee Vincent DDS's Practice location
Oklahoma City, OK 73126Get Direction
Dr. Shyler Dee Vincent DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- Severe Stress and Depression May Cause Gum Disease
According to a review published in the Journal of Periodontology, studies show a strong link between stress and gum disease. About 57% of the studies conducted displayed an accurate association between gum disease and stress-related symptoms, including distress, anxiety, depression, and...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Melvin B. Benson D.D.S.10914 Hefner Pointe Drive Oklahoma City Oklahoma 73120
- Dr. Jack Maxwell Chinn D.D.S.20926 South East 29th Street Harrah Oklahoma 73045
- Dr. Ronald Raymond Plant DDS11212 N May Ave Oklahoma City OK 73120
- Dr. James R. Yeary DDS801 Wall St Norman OK 73069
- Dr. John Sinclair D.D.S.1369 Laskin Rd Virginia Beach VA 23451
- Dr. Amy C Kuker DDS3727 Nw 63rd St Oklahoma City OK 73116