Dr. Kenneth M Lloyd MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology2011 Church St Lower Level Medical Nashville TN, 37203
Dr. Kenneth Lloyd practices Radiation Oncology in Nashville, TN. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Lloyd specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Univ of Ne Coll of Med, Omaha Ne 1981
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Mayo Clinic, Radiation Oncology
Dr. Kenneth M Lloyd MD's Practice location
Dr. Kenneth M Lloyd MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lloyd
- Cervical Cancer Defined
The cervix connects the uterus and vagina. The endocervix is the part of the cervix that is closest to the uterus while an ectocervix is nearer to the vagina. Most cases of cervical cancer begin in the cell at the transformation zone. This zone is where the two main types of cells in the cervix...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- She Survived Breast Cancer, But Says a Treatment Side Effect Almost Killed Her
In 2014, 47-year-old Virginia Harrod found a lump in her breast, which was actually stage III breast cancer. She was immediately started on shock-and-awe chemotherapy, but as it turned out, the cancer was chemo-resistant and the tumor only grew with each treatment. Harrod then underwent a double...
- Radiotherapy for Cervical Cancer
Radiotherapy is a treatment that involves high-energy X-rays or particles, which kill cancerous cells. It is sometimes used to treat non-cancerous tumors. Studies have shown that almost half of people with cancer receive radiotherapy as a part of their treatment plan.The type of radiotherapy to be...
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- What Are the Risks of Radiation Therapy?
Radiation therapy is a type of cancer treatment that uses radiation to destroy the tumor. During the treatment, forms of radiation such as gamma rays or x-rays are used. It is one of the most employed means of treating cancer due to its effectiveness. In the treatment of cancer, it can be used as...
- Dr. Albert Attia MD2220 Pierce Ave Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Steven Richard Goertz M.D.2107 Edward Curd Ln Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Todd Tenenholz MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Julian C Heitz MD2011 Church St Nashville TN 37203
- Dr. John H Chang M.D.1700 Luther Ln Park Ridge IL 60068
- Dr. Eric Shinohara MD22nd At Pierce Avenue Nashville TN 37232