Dr. Tyler Dabel is a Dentist practicing in Nederland, TX. Dr. Dabel specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Tyler Dabel D.D.S.'s Practice location
Nederland, TX 77627Get Direction
GROVES, TX 77619Get Direction
Dr. Tyler Dabel D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Dabel
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Dry Socket?
One of the most common complications after the removal of a tooth is dry socket. Dry socket is more common with the extraction of wisdom teeth. Although the condition causes great discomfort, it is fully treatable.In most cases, the pain and discomfort experienced following a tooth extraction is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Sam William Showatter DDS1512 S 21st St Nederland TX 77627
- Dr. David O Olson D.D.S.725 W Round Bunch Rd Bridge City TX 77611
- Gerard A Cascio D.D.S.3560 Delaware St Beaumont TX 77706
- David M Caldwell DDS2955 Harrison St Beaumont TX 77702
- Dr. Dave S. Carpenter DDS3560 Delaware St Beaumont TX 77706
- Dr. Michael R Olson D.D.S725 W Round Bunch Rd Bridge City TX 77611