Dr. Thomas A Kahan MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology700 Bellevue St Se Suite 245 Salem OR, 97301
Dr. Thomas Kahan is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salem, OR. Dr. Kahan specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Kahan can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Kahan can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1972
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1972
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Negative priming from masked words: retrospective prime clarification of center-surround inhibition?
- Response conflict reverses priming: a replication.
- Dissociated backward priming effects in lexical decision and pronunciation tasks.
- Individual differences in cortisol levels and performance on a test of executive function in men and women.
- Defensiveness, cynical hostility and cardiovascular reactivity: a moderator analysis.
- Reading "glasses" will prime "vision," but reading a pair of "glasses" will not.
- Dallas Co Hp-Parkland Mem, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Thomas A Kahan MD's Practice location
Salem, OR 97301Get Direction
Dr. Thomas A Kahan MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kahan
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Causes Ovarian Cysts?
Ovarian cysts are small, fluid-filled sacs that develop in or on the surface of the ovaries. Most of the cysts do not cause any harm to the person, while some may cause pain or bleed. Cysts usually resemble a small bubble with central fluid surrounded by a thin wall. Cysts may develop in women of...
- How to Treat Vaginal Yeast Infections Naturally
Suffering from severe vaginal itching? Does it burn when you urinate? Have you noticed unusual redness around your vagina? Do you suffer from thick, clumpy vaginal discharge? Does it hurt during sexual intercourse? If you answered to all of these in the affirmative, chances are you have what is...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Breast Cancer?
Breast cancer is the most common type of cancer seen in women, and may lead to surgery, impaired body image and sexuality, and sometimes death. Breast self-examination is ideal for women to understand what is normal, and to spot any changes that may need physician’s attention. Any unusual changes...
- Can Vaginitis be Treated Over the Counter?
The inflammation of the vagina is what is known as vaginitis. Infection is the leading cause in premenopausal women. A low estrogen level after menopause mostly results in atrophic vaginitis (vaginal atrophy). You may get vaginitis due to hypersensitivity to an irritating chemical like...
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Dr. Mark Calvin Rowley M.D.607 Welch Street Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Denis Jon Dalisky MD406 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Brooke Denise Renard MD406 Welch St Silverton OR 97381
- Dr. Ming Hua Hsieh M.D.5125 Skyline Rd S Salem OR 97306
- Dr. Rachael Morin-rayburn D.O.1505 W Sherman Ave Vineland NJ 08360
- Dr. Ralph Carl Lewis M.D.5125 Skyline Rd S Salem OR 97306