Dr. Charles Wesley Flowers M.D.
Ophthalmologist10145 Pacific Heights Blvd Suite 700 San Diego CA, 92121
Dr. Charles Flowers is an ophthalmologist practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Flowers specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Flowers can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Flowers can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Chas R Drew Univ Med & Sci, Ophthalmology; Lac-King/Drew Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Charles Wesley Flowers M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92121Get Direction
Dr. Charles Wesley Flowers M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Flowers
- How to Properly Take Care of Your Eyelashes
Lush, full lashes are any woman’s dream. Avoiding a few bad habits and replacing them with some good ones may lead to beautiful, long lashes.Eyelashes have a very important role in the health of the eyes. They are protective in nature preventing foreign matter out of the eye. They also act as an...
- Everything You Need to Know About Glaucoma
What is Glaucoma?Glaucoma is a medical condition that affects the eyes. It is characterized by high pressure in the eyes, leading to damages on the optic nerve, which can eventually impair your vision.Glaucoma is one of the leading causes of blindness worldwide. It can affect both men and women at...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- How Long Will I Not Be Able to See After Undergoing Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty, or eyelid surgery as it's commonly known, is performed to correct droopy upper and/or lower eyelids and under-eye bags. The surgery may be performed for functional or medical reasons. Functional blepharoplasty corrects problems related to upper eyelids that sag or droop enough to...
- Dr. Russell Philip Edwards M.D.3969 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Lee Richard Katzman M.D.801 Orange Ave Coronado California 92118
- Patrick D. Keating M.D.6325 Topanga Canyon Blvd Woodland Hills California 91367
- Dr. David Castillejos M.D.480 4th Avenue Chula Vista California 91910
- Bryan Propes34800 Bob Wilson Drive San Diego California 92134
- Dr. Gregory Isaac Ostrow M.D.2401 Gillham Rd Kansas City MO 64108