Mr. Nicholas Peter Grinich
Ophthalmologist235 Se Norton Ln Suite A Mcminnville OR, 97128
Dr. Nicholas Grinich is an ophthalmologist practicing in Mcminnville, OR. Dr. Grinich specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Grinich can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Grinich can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Oregon Health & Science University School of Medicine 1985
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Ca Pacific M C Pacific, Ophthalmology; Legacy Good Samaritan Hosp Mc, Internal Medicine
- California Pacific Medical Center Program
Mr. Nicholas Peter Grinich's Practice location
Mr. Nicholas Peter Grinich's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grinich
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- Is Lasik Eye Surgery Dangerous?
Lasik or laser-assisted in-situ keratomileusis employs a laser beam to correct nearsightedness, farsightedness and astigmatism. These are refractive errors that result from distortions in the curvature of the cornea of the eye. Lasik selectively peels away layers of stromal cells that constitute the...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Glaucoma?
Glaucoma is a group of conditions that leads to the impairment of the optic nerve that carries information from the eyes to the brain. It is a progressive condition, which, if not treated, may lead to complete loss of vision. The most common cause of this damage is the increase in the pressure...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- What are the Advantages and Disadvantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK, or laser in situ keratomileusis, is a very popular surgical procedure to correct and improve vision, and reduces an individual's dependence on contact lenses and glasses. It is a very common refractive surgical procedure to correct different types of vision issues, including nearsightedness,...
- Dr. Scott E Stice M.D.1309 Liberty St Se Salem OR 97302
- Dr. Richard K Neahring M.D.1309 Liberty St Se Salem OR 97302
- Mr. David Jc Hayes MD235 Se Norton Ln Mcminnville OR 97128
- Dr. Robert Earl Tibolt MD655 Medical Center Dr Ne Salem OR 97301
- Dr. Chad Max Bingham M.D.1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Mr. Michael Scott Passo MD235 Se Norton Ln Mcminnville OR 97128