Dr. Tho Quy Truong M.D.
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Tho Truong is a rheumatologist practicing in Denver, CO. Dr. Truong specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Truong treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Education and Training
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1989
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Rheumatology
Dr. Tho Quy Truong M.D.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
Dr. Tho Quy Truong M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Truong
- What Supplements Can I Take For Pain Relief?
Experts are of the opinion that supplements are the best way for chronic pain management. More and more people are turning to supplements for alleviating pain.Some of the supplements that are commonly used in pain management include:...
- Psych Disorders Often Precede Lupus Diagnosis
Classical lupus with typical malar rash and other well-known symptoms is extremely rare. This autoimmune ailment may start insidiously in some and may develop gradually in others. In some, it may begin as a renal problem, or heart disease, while in others various psychiatric issues may precede the...
- FDA Approves Baricitinib for Adults with Active Rheumatoid Arthritis
On June 1st of 2018, the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Olumiant (Baricitinib) for the treatment of adults with moderate to severe rheumatoid arthritis (RA) who have had an inadequate response or intolerance to one or more TNF inhibitor therapies. “We are pleased to provide RA...
- Osteoarthritis: A Common Cause of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis is a common joint disease that affects people middle aged and up. It is a disease of the entire joint, including the bones, cartilage, and ligaments. This type of arthritis is also commonly referred to as wear and tear of the joint. Arthritis not only occurs in the knee joint, but...
- Complications of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a chronic, autoimmune, inflammatory, and systemic disease affecting the joint’s synovial lining and other connective tissues as well. It’s a disease with a fluctuating course, with periods of active disease and, alternately, remission. Unlike osteoarthritis, RA does...
- Why Cats Make Great Companions for People with Rheumatoid Arthritis
It is a well-known fact that animals are wonderful companions for human beings. In fact, over 60% of all American households have some sort of a pet. People living with rheumatoid arthritis (RA) may find that owning a pet, such as a cat, can bring a great deal of joy and comfort while coping with...
- Dr. Rennie Nicole Howard M.D.301 E 17th St Rm 1410 New York NY 10003
- Dr. Elena Maria Weinstein MD10103 Ridgegate Pkwy Lone Tree CO 80124
- Dr. Duane William Pearson M.D.University Of Colorado Hospital Denver CO 80262
- Dr. Dennis J Boyle MD777 Bannock St Denver CO 80204
- Dr. Susan Boackle MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Dr. Ndudi Okechukwu Oparaeche MD9570 S Kingston Ct #220 Englewood CO 80112