Dr. Stephanie Grayson is a pediatrician practicing in Lafayette, CO. Dr. Grayson is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Grayson diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Grayson can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Univ of Co Sch of Med, Denver Co 1999
University Of Colorado School Of Medicine 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Pediatrics
Dr. Stephanie W Grayson MD's Practice location
Lafayette, CO 80026Get Direction
Dr. Stephanie W Grayson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Grayson
- Can You Get Mumps More than Once in Your Lifetime?
Mumps is a highly contagious viral infection that’s preventable by vaccination. The virus is usually spread by coming in contact with infected individuals. It’s common for newborns, children, as well as young adults. Symptoms associated with the condition include:...
- Croup: Making a Diagnosis
Croup is a common viral infection among children. It causes inflammation and swelling of the trachea (windpipe) and larynx (throat). As a result, a barking cough and noisy breathing often occur. Children under five years old are the most susceptible to the condition.Children who contract croup...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- How Oxytocin, a Natural Hormone, Could Improve Social Skills in Children with Autism
Ocytocin is often called the 'love hormone' or the 'cuddle hormone.' It has many effects, from appetite suppression to inhibiting the release of cortisol. More famously, it is important for every kind of relationship.Basically, this hormone is released by any loving physical contact, including...
- Why Children Should Avoid Energy Drinks
The American Academy of Pediatrics clearly mentions that children should not drink high-octane energy drinks and should avoid having sports drinks. Energy drinks are unhealthy because of the high content of caffeine and other stimulants present in the drink, according to a report published in,...
- Schoolboy with Autism Responds to Bullies in a Powerful Way
It is an unfortunate part of life that some children will end up bullying other people their age. Some children seem to have an uncanny ability to hone in on a difference and exploit it, turning it into a weakness and hurting the other kid.Children with autism are especially vulnerable. They are...
- Dr. Susan Elizabeth Spoerke MD9141 Grant Street Thornton Colorado 80229
- Dr. Ovidio B. Bermudez MD7351 East Lowry Blvd. Denver Colorado 80230
- Dr. Margarita Guarin M.D.4545 East 9th Avenue Denver Colorado 80220
- Dr. Darren S Zimbelman MD8383 W Alameda Ave Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Ronald Carroll Meyer M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Dr. Nicholas M. Abbey M.D.8030 Lee Dr Arvada CO 80005