Dr. Paul Brosy is a Dentist practicing in Reno, NV. Dr. Brosy specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Paul Robert Brosy DMD's Practice location
Reno, NV 89509Get Direction
Dr. Paul Robert Brosy DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Illinois Dental Practice Offers Sleep Apnea Treatment
There are a few options for treating sleep apnea. The most common that many people are familiar with is using a CPAP machine. CPAP machines work wonders for most patients. Some patients choose to get surgery to try to correct the problem. The least known treatment for sleep apnea can...
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Everything You Need to Know About Dental Implants
Dental implants are devices that are used to replace natural teeth. These implants are placed into the jawbone, which over the time, fuse with the natural bone and gain stability.Dental implants are recommended for patients who do not have their natural teeth. This will allow the individual to have...
- Dr. Mathew L. Stewart D.M.D.3670 Grant Dr Reno NV 89509
- Dr. Michael Morgan D.D.S.465 S Meadows Pkwy Reno NV 89521
- Ashley B Swan DMD1475 SW Chandler Ave. Bend OR 97702
- Dr. Brian Struby D.D.S.9598 Prototype Ct Reno NV 89521
- Monica Tricia Lee DDS6350 Mae Anne Ave Reno NV 89523
- Debra Markoff DDS1055 S Wells Ave Reno NV 89502