Dr. Aixa Perez is a psychologist practicing in CAMUY, PR. Dr. Perez specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Perez evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Perez because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Aixa Perez PSY.D.'s Practice location
CAMUY, PR 00627Get Direction
Aixa Perez PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Antidepressants Taken During Pregnancy can Raise the Risk of Lung Conditions in Newborns
Some of the popular antidepressants used during pregnancy may raise the risk of a rare but serious lung condition in newborns, according to a new report. In this study, researchers analyzed the data of almost 1.6 million births in five Nordic countries available at the national registry. The...
- St. John's Wort: Benefits, Uses, Dosage, and Side Effects
St. John's wort is basically a plant which existed only in Europe, but today the plant can be found in USA and also some parts of Canada. The plant has oval-shaped leaves and golden-yellow flowers. The plant is attractive to look at having colorful petals and the colors of the flower are a mixed of...
- Bulimia Nervosa: Get the Facts
Bulimia nervosa, commonly called as bulimia, is a serious eating disorder that can have potentially harmful effects. People with bulimia nervosa secretly eat and then purge through an unhealthy way, so they won't put on extra weight.This condition is characterized by repeated episodes of binge...
- New Study: People with Autism Might Be Less Susceptible to Surprise
A team of researchers from the United Kingdom has found something new about adults with autism. They recently published their findings in the well-respected journal, Nature Neuroscience. This team helped discover some explanations for autistic behaviors. What they found might help us understand why...
- How To Help Your Loved One Combat Geriatric Depression
Clinical depression is very common in elderly people. While the cause of depression is different depending on the individual, one of the main reasons behind geriatric depression is loneliness. Family members usually focus on the physical health of their elders and deliberately ignore another...
- How Depression Affects Men and Women
How Common Is Depression in Men?Although it has been found that women experience depression two times more than men, this fact can't deny that men are as vulnerable to this mental disorder as women. According to research, over 6 million men in the U.S. suffer from clinical depression every year. The...
- Dr. Militza Rosado PSYCOLOGIST135 Ave Munoz Rivera E Camuy PR 00627
- Dr. Anaris Moro8 CALLE ESTRELLA S CAMUY PR 00627
- Ariel Rivera guillama PSY.D.27 CALLE CORREO CAMUY PR 00627
- Mrs. Norma I Rosario MA700 Manuel F. Pavia San Juan PR 00909
- Dr. Nitza I. Gonzalez-rodriguez PH.DCARRETERA 119 SUR, VICTORIA PLAZA CAMUY PR 00627
- Dr. Brenda Lee Beauchamp M.D.carr.#2 km.93.0 Barrio Membrillo Camuy PR 00627