Dr. Janna Summerall is a pathologist practicing in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Summerall is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Summerall can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Summerall may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1998
- Mt Sinai Med Ctr Of Fl, Inc, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- Mt Sinai Med Center Of Fl
Dr. Janna Marie Summerall M.D.'s Practice location
Brunswick, GA 31520Get Direction
Dr. Janna Marie Summerall M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- 5 Tips on Living with Mononucleosis
People with the mononucleosis (or mono) infection can live perfectly normal lives by doing what is best for them during their period of affliction. In this review, I have outlined the most essential tips on living with mononucleosis. In choosing these tips, the emphasis was focused on the well-being...
- Dr. Janet O. Hon MD203 Indigo Drive Brunswick Georgia 31525
- Dr. Andrew David Thompson M.D., PH.D.3990 John R. Detroit MI 48201
- Mark G Hanly MBCHB, FRCPATHLOND3011 Hampton Ave Brunswick GA 31520
- Dr. David E. Martin MD1514 Vernon Rd Lagrange GA 30240
- Dr. Rena Burlingame Rengo MD2131 S 17th St Wilmington NC 28401
- Dr. Olga Y Fundyler M.D.330 Brookline Avenue Boston MA 02215