Dr. Will North practices Neuropathology in Hayward, CA. Dr. North studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Oh State Univ Coll of Med, Columbus Oh 1991
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- FSH dystrophy 4q35 deletion in patients presenting with facial-sparing scapular myopathy.
- Inclusion body myositis in Connecticut: observations in 35 patients during an 8-year period.
- Radionuclide imaging in the detection and differential diagnosis of craniopharyngiomas.
- Characteristics of thyroid scans in normal persons, hyperthyroidism and nodular goiter.
- Improvement in characterizing the pertechnetate brain scan.
- Relationship between liver size and body size.
- Brain scanning in cerebral vascular disease.
- Trapping of pertechnetate by the thyroid.
- Current techniques in brain scanning with technetium-99m.
- Creatine kinase values in amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Stanford Univ Hosp, Neurology; Riverside Methodist Hosp, Internal Medicine
Dr. Will A. North MD's Practice location
Hayward, CA 94545Get Direction
SAN LEANDRO, CA 94577Get Direction
Dr. Will A. North MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. North
- Managing Financial Issues with Alzheimer's Disease
Alzheimer’s is a devastating disease that does a lot more than takes away a person's memory. It also takes away their independence and identity. It's common to hear more about this disease when loved ones start forgetting their keys, or misplacing items. However, there is another, subtle sign of...
- Progression of Multiple Sclerosis Could Affect Sense of Smell
For individuals that live with multiple sclerosis, they know that managing the disease and trying to maintain some degree of health is a difficult task. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be far-reaching since it is a disease that affects the central nervous system, and this means that sometimes...
- An Orlando Couple’s Efforts Towards Parkinson’s Disease Awareness
Parkinson’s Disease, the degenerative disorder which affects the patient’s central nervous system — specifically, the motor system —, is a condition which affects millions of persons from around the world. As of 2015, over 6 million individuals suffer from this condition, with 117,400...
- How BMI Negatively Impacts Dementia
Dementia refers to a large number of diseases that progressively affect the person’s ability to think correctly, which can compromise their functionality in many ways. Those who suffer from any of these diseases might exhibit a wide variety of symptoms, including language issues, learning...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Sunil Bhat2555 Flores St San Mateo CA 94403
- Dr. Candida M. Brown M.D.400 Taylor Blvd Pleasant Hill California 94523
- Diana P. Blum677 Valparaiso Avenue Menlo Park California 94025
- Dr. Antonio J Silva sayago M.D.715 Albany St Boston MA 02118
- Dr. David Eric Collins MD5401 Norris Canyon Rd San Ramon CA 94583
- Dr. Jeffrey Stephen Javerbaum M.D.1150 Veterans Blvd Redwood City CA 94063