Dr. Angel Colon is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in Washington, DC. Dr. Colon specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
Education and Training
Georgetown University School of Medicine 1966
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Dr. Angel Rafael Colon MD's Practice location
Washington, DC 20007Get Direction
Dr. Angel Rafael Colon MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- How Necessary is a Biopsy for Celiac Disease?
A biopsy has been considered as one of the gold standards to confirm celiac disease, an autoimmune disease that is caused by gluten, a protein found in wheat, barley, and rye. A biopsy is an invasive procedure, so some do not want to undergo it. In the past 25 years, more tests have been utilized to...
- Allergy Reality Launches Tools for Advocating and Educating Those with Food Sensitivities
The beginning of a new school year is an exciting time for students and parents alike. Many students look forward to meeting up with friends and sharing about their summer vacation adventures. Also, there’s the prospect of meeting new teachers and learning more about the world around them as well...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- What Is Newborn Jaundice?
Jaundice is a harmless condition that often affects newborn babies, which makes the skin and whites of the eyes become yellowish. The medical description of jaundice in newborns is neonatal jaundice. It can occur if high levels of bilirubin are found in the blood and body tissues of...
- What Is Breast Milk Jaundice?
Jaundice is a very common disorder in newborns. Actually, about 60% of infants experience jaundice within the initial days after birth. It develops when there is a high level of bilirubin in the blood. Bilirubin is a yellowish pigment released when the red blood cells are broken down.Normally,...
- Dr. Benjamin Isaac Enav M.D.10833 Le Conte Ave Los Angeles CA 90095
- Dr. Natalie A Sikka MD8505 Arlington Blvd Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Otto Louis-jacques M.D.3022 Williams Dr Fairfax VA 22031
- Dr. Laurie Susan Conklin M.D.111 Michigan Ave Nw Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Stephanie Simon Appleman MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Dr. Catherine S Chao M.D.3700 Joseph Siewick Dr Fairfax VA 22033