Dr. Allison Mulcahy practices Emergency Medicine in Oakland, CA. Dr. Mulcahy assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Mulcahy examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Cornell University B.S. Biomedical Engineering
University Of Nevada School Of Medicine M.D.
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Integrative Medicine
- Nerve Treatment
- Lyftogt Perineural Injection Treatment
- Sphenopalatine Ganglia Block
- Regenerative Medicine
- Prp (platelet Rich Plasma)
- Skye Biologics
- Iv Therapy
- Professional MemberAmerican College of Emergency Physicians
- Alameda County Medical Center
- University of Arizona Integrative Medicine
- Alameda County Medical Center Point of Care Ultrasound
Dr. Allison R Mulcahy M.D.'s Practice location
Oakland, CA 94602Get Direction
ALBUQUERQUE, NM 87131Get Direction
Moab, UT 84532Get Direction
Juneau, AK 99801Get Direction
Lander, WY 82520Get Direction
Dr. Allison R Mulcahy M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- What Could Uncontrollable Shivering Mean?
Uncontrollable shivering is characterized by the rapid shifting between muscle relaxation and contraction. It is through these contractions that the body warms itself up when exposed to cold. Shivering is not always accompanied by fever. In some cases, shivering may occur before the onset of...
- What Is Cat Scratch Fever?
IntroductionCat scratch fever or cat scratch disease is a bacterial infection spread by cats. You can get the cat scratch fever from a scratch or bite of a cat that is infected with the bacterium called Bartonella henselae. Aside from the infected cat’s scratch, you can also acquire the infection...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- Dr. Joseph Dreyfuss Freeman M.D.505 Parnassus Ave San Francisco CA 94143
- Dr. Sreeram Duriseti M.D., PH.D.1783 El Camino Real Burlingame CA 94010
- Dr. Naomi Victoria Marks M.D.1411 E. 31st St. Oakland CA 94602
- Dr. John K Burke MD350 Hawthorne Ave Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Stephen D Cady MD911 Sunset Dr Hollister CA 95023
- Dr. Christopher Thomas Rooke MD2333 Buchanan St San Francisco CA 94115