Dr. Andrew Zeniou is a general surgeon practicing in East Setauket, NY. Dr. Zeniou specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Zeniou provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine
Creighton University School of Medicine 1985
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Umbilical Hernia
- Inguinal Hernia
- Univ Hosp-Suny Stony Brook, General Surgery
- University Hospital - SUNY at Stony Brook Program
Dr. Andrew N Zeniou MD's Practice location
East Setauket, NY 11733Get Direction
Dr. Andrew N Zeniou MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zeniou
- How to Prepare for a Laparoscopy
OverviewLaparoscopy is a type of endoscopic procedure that will allow doctors to look inside your abdomen using a surgical telescope. The telescope is known as the laparoscope. The laparoscope is equipped with a front camera that transmits the images captured in high definition to a nearby video...
- Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and Symptoms
Appendicitis During Pregnancy: Signs and SymptomsAppendicitis is a condition which occurs in about 1 in 1000 pregnancies. While it is most common during first 2 trimesters, it can occur in the last trimester too. It’s often hard for the pregnant woman to identify the signs and symptoms of...
- Are There Long Term Complications For A Cholecystectomy?
Cholecystectomy, that is removal of the gallbladder, is usually considered a safe operation, however there is a small risk of complications associated as is with all procedures. Most of the complications and risks carried by cholecystectomy are minimal and can be reversed or fixed. Long term...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, which is a tube-like organ that extends from the large intestine. According to theories, the appendix is a specialized organ that is capable of producing antibodies. However, experts suggest that the appendix has no definite function in the human...
- What Conditions Warrant a Hysterectomy?
Upon reaching reproductive age, the womb (uterus) creates ideal conditions for pregnancy, gestation, and delivery of a baby. But many things can go wrong within the female reproductive system. Development of fibroid masses, outgrowths of the endometrial lining, and excessive vaginal bleeding are...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Breast Cancer
There is so much information you can read online about breast cancer. Some information may be acquired in the community, friends, or family that is totally misleading or incorrect. Although not backed up with solid evidence, such information can cause a lot of media attention, which can further...
- Dr. Daniel Galvin DO755 New York Avenue Huntington New York 11743
- Dr. Roberto Bergamaschi MDHsc T19-020 Stony Brook NY 11794
- Dr. Alison Dee Mishkit M>D>270 Pulaski Road Greenlawn New York 11740
- Dr. Robert Zingale Other158 Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Richard C. Daly FNP-C1216 2nd St SW Rochester Minnesota 55902
- Dr. Roselle Eisma Crombie M.D./M.P.H750 Washington St Boston MA 02111