Dr. Sarah Morrissey is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Grand Blanc, MI. Dr. Morrissey specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Morrissey can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Morrissey can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Sarah Morrissey DO's Practice location
Grand Blanc, MI 48439Get Direction
SPRINGFIELD, MA 01118Get Direction
Sarah Morrissey DO's reviewsWrite Review
- How to Naturally Increase Libido
If there is one thing that binds couples aside from love, that would be libido. Most of us do not give attention to it until it becomes very low and causes relationship problems. You might have low libido issues if you have the following symptoms:...
- The Link Between Onions and Ovarian Cancer
It has been widely known that onions have high levels of minerals, antioxidants, and vitamins and low levels of calories. This vegetable has previously received quite a lot of attention for its researched health benefits. Not only does the onion help with decreasing the symptoms of depression, but...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- Lymphoma News: Mother Gives Birth to Healthy Daughter after Chemo During Pregnancy
Chemotherapy has a reputation for its not-so-great side effects. As many people know, chemotherapy is known to cause off target symptoms for most cancer patients such as nausea and vomiting, hair loss, and extreme fatigue. In addition to the symptoms that one may experience during treatment, some of...
- Fat Injections Can Hinder Mammograms
Injecting fat from other parts of the body to augment breasts is becoming more popular than the traditional methods used for breast enlargement procedures. Studies have indicated that the injection of fat in the breast tissue can hinder mammograms.Two major studies published in the journal, Plastic...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- Dr. Theodore L. Fellenbaum M.D.1289 South Linden Road Flint Michigan 48532
- Dr. Joseph Metz MD1010 N Linden Rd Flint MI 48532
- Dr. Brian A Torok MD11051 Hall Road Utica MI 48317
- Dr. Edilberto A Moreno M.D.2 Hurley Plz Flint MI 48503
- Dr. Natasha E. Laird MD2521 N Elms Rd Flushing MI 48433
- Dr. Charles E Rollison DO1620 Genesys Pkwy Grand Blanc MI 48439