Dr. Loryn Merrill is a Dentist practicing in Saint Petersburg, FL. Dr. Merrill specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Ms. Loryn R Merrill DDS's Practice location
Saint Petersburg, FL 33709Get Direction
Ms. Loryn R Merrill DDS's reviewsWrite Review
- How Can I Reduce the Pain of Sensitive Teeth?
If you can’t enjoy a cup of hot coffee or a glass of cold juice without getting that stinging pain in your teeth, those are symptoms of sensitive teeth. Moreover, eating, brushing and flossing may also lead to the sharp pain. Sensitivity to the cold and heat may be caused by a number of reasons...
- What are Canker Sores?
Canker sores are small, painful ulcers that develop in the lining of the mouth. These are one of the most common mouth ulcers, and the sores make eating difficult. Studies show that about 20% of the population suffer from these painful sores. Canker sores are classified into simple and complex...
- Gingivitis: Signs, Symptoms, and Treatment
Gingivitis, or periodontal disease, is known as the inflammation of the gums. The most common cause of gingivitis is poor oral hygiene and poor dental care. This will lead to a formation of plaque. Plaque is a sticky film composed mainly of bacteria, which is also invisible. The bacteria forms on...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Frequent Smoking and Lack of Sleep Can Lead to Gum Disease
Studies show that smoking and lack of sleep are two factors that affect the progression of gum disease. “The study shows that other than brushing and flossing, there are lifestyle factors that may affect the dental health of a person”, says Preston D. Miller Jr., DDS, president of the American...
- When are Dental Crowns Recommended?
What is a Dental Crown?Dental crowns are used for saving damaged or broken teeth, as well as when a tooth requires a root canal treatment. In order for the dental crown to get attached to the tooth, the tooth needs to be reduced in size first.A dental crown is a prosthetic superstructure that...
- Yoan Suarez-Zayas3801 N Park St Saint Petersburg FL 33709
- Dr. H. Mikel Hopkins DDS1952 Bayshore Blvd Dunedin FL 34698
- Dr. R. Brian Ligon D.D.S.5201 Central Ave St. Petersburg Florida 33710
- Dr. Rosemarie Marquez D.M.D.6700 Crosswinds Dr N Saint Petersburg FL 33710
- Dr. Rachel Mcnulty Caldwell D.M.D.933 Oleander Way S. Suite 6 South Pasadena FL 33707
- Nelson P. Castellano3302 W Azeele St Tampa FL 33609