Lisa O'block is a physical therapist practicing in TACOMA, WA. Lisa O'block specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lisa O'block can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lisa O'block will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lisa Marie O'block PT's Practice location
TACOMA, WA 98431Get Direction
Lisa Marie O'block PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- How Long Does a Knee Replacement Last?
A knee replacement surgery provides relief for approximately 90 percent of people who are suffering from pain due to knee problems. Most knee replacement procedures are done for the treatment of osteoarthritis. With proper care, your knee implant can last for as long as 20 years. The technology...
- Can You Get Back Pain From Stress?
Sometimes, the pressures of life become too much to handle, and stress becomes the norm. When stress lasts for too long, it becomes a source of many health complications. The effects of stress are only in the mind in most cases. However, extreme cases of stress may affect some parts of the body in...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Timothy George Eckard DPTFitzsimmons Dr Tacoma WA 98431
- Casey Elizabeth Shutt PT9040 JACKSON AVENUE TACOMA WA 98431
- Mr. Raymond Li-ming Phua PTMadigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Mr. Michael B Hammond PTMadigan Army Medical Center Tacoma WA 98431
- Dr. Rachel Mattson Allen DPTMadigan Army Medical Ctr Tacoma WA 98431
- Steven Travers PTMadigan Army Medical Center Physical Therapy Clinic Tacoma WA 98431