Dr. Petra Warren is a family practitioner practicing in Chesnee, SC. Dr. Warren specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Warren possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- E Central Il Med-Ed-Fndn, Family Medicine; Univ Il Hosp & Cli, Family Medicine; Wake Forest U Baptist Med Ctr, Family Medicine
Dr. Petra K Warren M.D.'s Practice location
Chesnee, SC 29323Get Direction
Dr. Petra K Warren M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Warren
- When and How Is Ferrous Sulfate Used?
What is ferrous sulfate?Ferrous sulfate is a form of iron that can be obtained through supplements. Our bodies mostly get iron through the different types of food we consume. Iron becomes a part of myoglobin and hemoglobin once it is inside the body. Myoglobin enables the storage of oxygen in...
- Lactose Intolerance: Get the Facts
Lactose intolerance is a digestive problem where the body cannot digest the lactose present in milk and dairy products. Lactose is naturally occurring sugar found in dairy products. It is the main carbohydrate found in all types of milk.In a very small number of cases the production of lactase may...
- Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, Poison Sumac: The Rashes
What is poison ivy? Poison ivy (Toxicodendron radicans) is a popular plant known for causing rashes and skin irritation when one comes in contact with it.Poison ivy is a woody shrub or vine that is found in either shady or sunny locations. It can grow up to six feet tall as a shrub, or 150 feet tall...
- When Is Allergy Season?
Allergy season would mainly depend on the underlying factor of what individuals are allergic to and where they live. If an individual is suffering from a seasonal allergy or hay fever, then tree pollens could trigger the allergic reaction in the season of spring or late winter. If you are allergic...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Dr. Allyson C. Bagenholm M.D.20665 Lyons Road Boca Raton FL 33434
- Dr. Tod R Reel MD1330 Boiling Springs Rd Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Henry G. Cupstid MD1690 Skylyn Dr Spartanburg SC 29307
- Dr. Salvatore Franco Bianco M.D.101 E Wood St Spartanburg SC 29303
- Dr. Jennifer G. Baugh M.D.3941 Highway 9 Boiling Springs SC 29316
- Dr. Wanda J Starling MD1014 S Blackstock Rd Landrum SC 29356